How to select reduction gearbox for electric motor?
Reduction gearbox for electric motor is a very widely used speed reduction transmission equipment, mainly assembled by the drive motor, reduction gearbox. There are many types of drive motors, commonly used DC motors, stepper motors, hollow cup motors, servo motors, etc. The performance parameters of different types of drive motors are different, so you need to choose a reasonable gear reducer according to your needs; when choosing a gear reducer you need to pay attention to the following points.
1. Select the Reduction gearbox according to the parameters of diameter specification, output speed, load speed, reduction ratio, output torque, gear clearance, output power, operating voltage, current, etc.
2. Select the Reduction gearbox according to the type of drive motor. The more commonly used drive motors mainly include DC brush motors, DC brushless motors, stepper motors, hollow cup motors, servo motors and so on. Different drive motors have different driving characteristics, such as output speed, service life, etc.
3. Motor power selection, Reduction gearbox power selection is determined by the production machinery, that is, the power required by the load. Reduction motor required with the motor power as follows: motor power = torque ÷ 9550 × motor power input rpm ÷ speed ratio ÷ use factor.
4. Motor speed selection, gearbox motor speed close to synchronous speed, and the magnetic field speed is graded by the magnetic pole log P, in between the two speed is not. The principle of speed reduction motor speed selection is to make it as close as possible to the speed of production machinery to simplify the rotation device.
5. Motor working environment, the motor is a long time or a short time working working system? Humidity, open-air occasions (anti-corrosion, waterproof, insulation level, M4 when the shield), and the ambient temperature of the motor.