How to reduce electric motor noise?
Micro geared motor is a very widely used reducer transmission equipment, in use may be too noisy reducer gears and affect the use of efficiency and the environment; excessive noise reducer gears can be solved by the following methods.
1. Regular reducer maintenance: for larger reducers, regular maintenance is required, such as has produced a large noise, the need to use the method of repairing the shape, so that the dynamic load and speed shaking to a minimum, to reduce the noise.
2. Optimize the technical parameters of the reducer: optimize the micro gear motor gear parameters, such as displacement coefficient, tooth height coefficient, pressure angle, center distance so that the engagement impact speed is reduced, the ratio of the engagement impact speed and the engagement impact speed is in a certain value range, reduce or avoid the gear planning method of meshing pitch impact, can significantly reduce the gear noise of gearbox.
3. Control the precision of micro gear motor gears: the basic requirements of gear accuracy: proven by practice, gear accuracy must be controlled in GB10995-887 ~ 8 levels, linear speed higher than 20m/s gear, tooth pitch limit deviation, radial runout tolerance of the tooth ring, tooth tolerance must be stable to 7 levels of accuracy. The purpose is to timely adjust the heat treatment deformation, progress in the quality of tooth processing, can effectively reduce the noise of gear reducer.
4. Micro gear motor parts loosening: due to micro gear electric motor in the installation of parts of the loosening, resulting in non-normal position of the gear mesh, shaft system offset to generate vibration and noise, the need to connect the structure to stabilize.
5. Increase the gear reducer gear overlap and displacement: the overlap increases, the gear transmission will be smoother, so that the noise is also smaller, the displacement coefficient directly affects the strength of the gear and meshing noise; gear reducer tooth profile trim: trim gear tooth profile and tooth direction can reduce the noise generated by gear meshing, trim tooth end is conducive to the formation of oil film. However, the risk of gear shaping will be higher, such as operational errors will lead to greater noise.
6. Gear reducer tooth profile trimming: trim gear tooth profile and tooth direction can reduce the noise generated by gear meshing, trimmed tooth end is conducive to the formation of oil film. However, gear shaping risk will be higher, such as operational errors will lead to greater noise.
7. Gear reducer tooth surface roughness: the greater the tooth surface roughness, gear transmission will produce a greater torque of friction, the greater the heat generated by friction, then the more severe the wear of the gear, the greater the deformation, the greater the noise, so it is very important to optimize the roughness of the gear reducer tooth surface.
8. Gear reducer gear accuracy level: gear meshing error and installation error have an important impact on noise, gear deformation during heavy load obviously affects noise, gear pitch deviation, meshing angle deviation, tooth pitch accumulation error, etc. have a very big impact on gear noise. For gear manufacturing accuracy, processing methods, heat treatment methods, suitable structure, gear assembly accuracy can effectively reduce the noise generated by meshing.